WELCOME TO THE HEART OF MISSOURI UNITED WAY ANNUAL COMMUNITY CAMPAIGN!
There are myriad ways for you to join the movement to make a lasting difference in our community. Together, we can do so much more than we can alone. Tell us your passion, and we’ll show you how you can use it for good!
2016 Community Campaign Chairs, Mike and Sarah Messer, are passionate about making an impact in our community.
Each year, local companies partner with Heart of Missouri United Way to run an annual fundraising campaign to support critical needs in our community. Choosing to make a donation to the United Way through the signature employee payroll deduction campaign makes tax-deductible giving easy!
Why Run a Workplace Campaign with Heart of Missouri United Way?
- Heart of Missouri United Way works to monitor community conditions and makes strategic investments in community conditions where needs are the greatest. Your employee gifts are sound investments in the community.
- United Way staff and volunteers work with each company to develop a customized fundraising campaign that aligns with the values and interests of your company.
- A trained account executive will be assigned to your company and will help your company every step of the way in running a great employee campaign. Account executives can help provide direction and support for your campaign, make presentations and even make “the ask” of your employees.
- Employee giving through payroll deduction and flexible payment options is easy, convenient and affordable!
Heart of Missouri United Way Maximizes the Impact of Your Gift!
- Dollars donated through employee payroll deduction are put to work immediately and locally to improve our community. Our data-driven investment decisions and innovative funding strategies ensure the highest return on our donors’ investments.
- The payroll deduction option with United Way makes donating easy and painless, plus it’s tax-deductible!